In the previous post, the player would move through the counters in the scene. This is because the current NavMesh does not to exclude these objects. To fix this issue, it only requires two steps:
2. Bake a new NavMesh
Goal: Creat the Point & Click function to control the movement of the player
// if left click
//cast a ray from mouse position (Raycasting: origin, and the hit position)
//debug the floor position hit
4. Move the player along the NavMesh
1. Add a new name space to allow access to the NavMesh component
Goal: Set up the player character controller
In this post, fade-in and fade-out effects (0.5 sec) will be added. UI texts will also be added.
As of now, the voice-over is shorter than the clips. To make them align with each other:
With the scenes set up, this post will add a voice over track to make it alive.
4. In the Intro Cutscene timeline, add an Audio Track. Rename it to Voice Over
In this animation, we will blend the Vault clip with the previous one (security card). This clip ends around 1:05:00 min.
Then, bring the last clip (CM Darren End), which ends around 1:09:23 min.
Reposition CM Darren End to a better position according to the Director’s note.
In this animation, the camera pans towards the guard, then blend a clip to look at the card.
The clip ends around 57:40 sec
3. Then at the end of the clip, key another frame
In this animation, we will pan around the security cameras.
The clip ends around 39: 41sec.
2. Key the first frame by adjusting the pos and rotation a bit, around Pos (3.74, 6.65, -53.94) & Rotation (-13.542, 145.32, 0)
3. Pan around and key the nextframe at around Pos (-6.978, 10.919, -63.765) & Rotation (8.632, 109.252, 0)
Then it will cut to the next clip (CM Darren Anything else, ends around 43:57 sec), which is a static shot, and again, some noise can be added to make it more alive.